Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Peanut Butter Pie

This pie can be made several different ways, you can use a real pie crust and bake it ahead of time, or just buy a graham cracker crust like I did here. You can put a layer of chocolate (melted chocolate chips) on the bottom or on top or both. Or if you're lazy like me, just squeeze some chocolate syrup on the top of your pie when you eat it.
Step 1: Melt 1 cup butter

Step 2: Stir in 1 cup brown sugar until dissolved and well mixed


Step 3: Set your pan of butter & sugar in the fridge for 10-15 mins to cool off. Then measure out 1 cup of peanut butter.



Step 4: Once your mixture has cooled some, add it to the peanut butter.




Step 5: Stir in a container of cool whip. I used a 8oz package for my single pie. But I have also used a larger container and had enough filling for 2 pies.





Step 6: Pour into pie crust. Store in the fridge.






No comments:

Post a Comment